From the original description of this out-of-print book
Do you want real answers to ghost hunting questions?
Are you tired of “expert” opinions that seem more fiction than fact?
Do you have doubts about ghosts, haunted places, and what you’ve seen on “ghost” TV shows?
In this book, ghost hunter Fiona Broome — with over 30 years’ experience investigating haunted houses, hotels, cemeteries, and battlefields — answers 101 of the Internet’s most-asked ghost hunting questions.
- What are ghosts?
- How do I start ghost hunting?
- How can I start (or join) a ghost hunting group?
- What’s the best place to go ghost hunting?
- Why do most ghost hunters investigate at night?
- What can you do to attract ghosts?
- Why do some people become ghosts and others don’t?
- Can a person be followed from place to place by a ghost?
- Are some people more receptive to ghosts than others?
- What happens to people who actually see a ghost?
If you’re new to ghost hunting, this is a great way to learn more about paranormal research. Find out which questions can be answered… and which are still mysteries.
Note: All editions of this book are now out-of-print. This 2014 edition was about 10,000 words longer than the previous version, and — in addition to corrections and updates — includes more detailed information about ghost hunting.
To read the questions and Fiona’s answers from the 2014 book, visit Ghosts101.com.