It seems bizarre to admit that I have over 40 years in ghost research, but there it is. Eerie places and weird phenomena have been a lifelong fascination.
Mostly, I focus on haunted sites and ghostly anomalies.
So, I’m a reliable resource if you are…
– A TV or movie producer in need of fresh, eerie locations or reliable historical research, or both.
– An aspiring ghost hunter or pro, and you want fresh insights for finding & investigating paranormal phenomena.
– Are a tenant or homeowner experiencing ghost-like activity in your home or workplace, and you need answers and (perhaps) solutions.
– An owner of a commercial, haunted site, and you’re looking for verifiable, historical documentation to support your ghost stories.
– An editor or publisher in need of research, chapters, or stories for current projects.
For most projects, I can work remotely. Really.
I (flippantly) describe myself as a “blip analyst.”
I look for odd things, not just ghosts, though the latter are my specialty.
I study what connects eerie locations, to better understand the phenomena, what causes it, and where to find similar anomalies for further research.
If you need a ghost story or phenomenon debunked, I’m skeptical enough to scrutinize the evidence carefully. I know many (but probably not all) ways to fake a haunting.
But, if you’re looking for support for a ghost story or anomaly, I’m enough of a believer to look for – and often find – the kind of evidence you seek. I’m a skilled historical researcher and genealogist. (Keep in mind: There’s no absolute, 100% reliable proof that ghosts exist.)
I want every cool ghost story to be true, but – in real life – I fact-check the tales and follow the evidence wherever it takes me.
How to reach me
Most weekdays, I see any comments left at the Facebook Fiona Broome page. Also, I try to check LinkedIn regularly, but a comment here may reach me faster. (All comments are manually approved, so I’ll be the only one to see it.)