When Hollow Hill first appeared online around 1999 – from its previous GeoCities location – it was one of the only websites explaining how and where to go ghost hunting.
Today, people find my articles and videos through search engines like Google.
However, since around 2004 or so, little has changed at my sites.
Oh, I’ve written hundreds of new articles, added a YouTube channel, more social media, and so on.
But now… bigger changes are needed. Maybe even overdue. (Okay, that’s not a “maybe.” It is overdue.)
And, while one new project is “on hold” for a few months, I’ll have time to work on my websites and books.
Here’s what’s planned for 2020:
- Streamline HollowHill.com so it’s easier to find what interests you the most.
- Merge content from Ghosts101.com and Hallowfields.com at HollowHill.com, so everything is – once again – in one place.
- Add a News Stories page at HollowHill.com, instead of relying on social media (mostly Twitter) as a way to share important paranormal research news links with fellow researchers.
- Create short, highly focused, single-topic books that explain paranormal research in more detail. All will be free in Kindle Unlimited.
- Update (and perhaps expand) some of my articles and compile them – by topic – into books (Kindle and printed books) for people who prefer to read them offline.
Meanwhile, this website will become my author site. Several paranormal articles from here will move to HollowHill.com, even when they’re not exactly “ghostly.”
So, an exciting year is ahead. Thanks for being on this journey with me. I think we’ll have even more fun in 2020.