IMPORTANT: These files were on Google Drive until Google changed their linking and security features. We’re updating the worksheets and restoring those links as time permits.
The following were some of Fiona’s free downloads, plus a few handouts from past events.
Evaluating Famous Haunts – Worksheet – A printable worksheet.
Getting the Most from Ghost Hunting Events – Preparing for the best investigations and fun.
Is Your House Haunted? worksheet – For anyone investigating their own home.
Halloween Checklist – Get the most from your Halloween investigations.
Ghost Hunting Then & Now – An overview of ghost hunting history. (Originally from a Dragon Con handout)
Presentations – How to Organize Your Ghost Hunting Talks – If you’re speaking at an event, to a club, or to a library audience, this checklist helped presenters look and sound professional.
When to Go Ghost Hunting (Using Folklore) – General advice, and an old-school method involving “planetary hours.” Does it really work? Maybe. Maybe not, but some readers reported good results.
JUST FOR FUN
The following are updated handouts from Fiona’s Dragon Con presentations around 2008 – 2010. Each was in the context of a sci-fi or fantasy TV series.
Of course, those shows were fictional, but some of the elements could be used for real research.
Fiona’s presentations and these handouts were not entirely serious. Many were in a “let’s pretend” context that my audience understood.
So, don’t think Fiona goes around looking for alien rifts or all-powerful artifacts. (Dial these concepts down by about 90%, and that’s closer to her actual research.)
Homegrown Patterns (Dragon Con presentation) – Looking for patterns in news reports. An overview for people who enjoy conspiracy theories. (This referenced the TV series, Rubicon.)
Torchwood Notes (Dragon Con presentation) – Fiona is still a big fan of Torchwood, though some of the tropes were overused. This handout was a crash course in identifying patterns related to UFOs and aliens.
Warehouse 13 Notes (Dragon Con presentation) – This handout talked about finding powerful and haunted objects, and related artifacts. Yes, it was somewhat tongue-in-cheek – please keep that in mind! – but the basic concepts are similar to core parts of Fiona’s paranormal research.
OUTDATED, and not available here, but still in circulation among some paranormal research groups…
- Cemetery Pre-Research – What to do before the main investigation at any cemetery. Not the full to-do list, but a good start.
- Haunted Cemeteries Mindmap – What to think about, choosing and investigating haunted cemeteries.
- Fiona’s Field Guide to Entities and How They Manifest – a “lite” version of my book, Ghosts What They Are, and What They Aren’t.
- Ghosts and Unplanned Provoking – When you unintentionally annoy a spirit.
- Is Your House Haunted? – A few things that could seem like ghosts… but aren’t.
- Ley Lines Mindmap – Things I considered when plotting ley lines for paranormal research. (This was only for advanced researchers.)
- Ley Lines of Atlanta (and other ley line maps) – Probably very outdated by now.